QRI is an investigations firm that collects evidence for civil litigators and criminal defense lawyers, conducts internal investigations, looks into allegations of misconduct, and unravels complex corporate structures.
We do research, interviews, and due diligence in anticipation of transactions and hires.
Although we have global reach, we are by design a boutique firm and therefore nimble. This allows us to provide personalized attention and creative approaches to finding information, wherever it lives.
We work with outside counsel, general counsel, executives at large companies, investors, government agencies, individuals, and not-for-profits.
At QRI, we strive not only to answer our clients’ questions, but to pose questions they may not have considered. Our findings are presented in concise reports written in plain English and sometimes buttressed with innovative graphics.
We specialize in:
- Uncovering hidden information
- Identifying, finding, and interviewing people
- Tracking down obscure documents
- Spotting patterns hidden in disparate groups of big data
- Making connections where none seem apparent
- Exposing conflicts of interest, breaches of duty, and undisclosed relationships
- Conducting background checks
- Finding elusive assets and enforcing judgments
QRI conducts sophisticated investigations for litigators who specialize in complex commercial matters, white-collar criminal defense, and international arbitration.
When companies suspect wrongdoing from within their ranks, QRI works to root out fraud or discover whether otherwise improper behavior has occurred.
QRI supports companies and investors to vet deal partners, and we background management teams and asset managers. Our intelligence gathering goes beyond simple database searching.
41 East 11th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10003